Delivery Times and Postage Charges
New Zealand / Australia delivery times:
- Within 5 working days for deliveries within New Zealand / Australia.
- For orders under $1,000, postage is charged at $25 AUD.
- Free postage for all orders $1,000 or over.
International Post times:
- Allow 10 working days for all international deliveries.
- Free postage for orders $1,000 or over.
- For orders under $1,000, postage is charged at $50 for International deliveries.
Equipment Warranty Return
Refer to warranty return periods below that relate to specific Vermair products. If the product falls within the warranty period, our first endeavours will be to repair the items, if this cannot be achieved a replacement product will be provided or a full refund offered to the customer. In relation to bat repairs that are covered under warranty, Vermair will issue a new bat to the customer to be used as a replacement whilst the repairs are being completed. Once the repairs have been finished, the replacement bat is to be returned via post at the customers cost back to Vermair.
Product Type Warranty Period Warranty Cover
Cricket Bat 6 months Broken handle/split cleft/large shoulder crack
Protective 3 months Split seams or stitching
The warranty does not cover:
- Yorker damage to the toe.
- Surface damage to the face, edge or toe that occurs due to a lack of preparation (knocking-in) or inaccurate play.
- Damage due to moisture or extreme heat, or damage that occurs because of improper use.
- Damage resulting from the use of non-leather or composite balls, including bowling machine balls.
Please note: the use of bowling machine balls can and may void your warranty.
Bats with broken handles, cracks and other minor problems that occur within the time and scope of the manufacturer warranty will be sent back to the manufacturer for repair.
For any concerns, queries or claims, please contact us.